Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meet My Guy


This fella here is My Guy!
My Guy saves lives for a living.
My Guy can build anything.
10 years ago My Guy married me and took on 2 boy children to raise.
My Guy loves rocks.
My Guy takes good care of his mother.
My Guy lost his father 19 months ago and still misses him terribly.
My Guy takes good care of my parents.
My Guy graciously accepted the title of Son-in-Law from my boys' grandparents, and he loves them as a Son-in-Law.
My Guy is messy.  He believes in picking up (maybe) when people are coming to visit.
My Guy loves to travel.  I say, "Honey, let's go _______," and he finds us a deal for a trip.
My Guy loves our dog. I tolerate him (the dog). Our dog loves My Guy, and tolerates me.
My Guy has learned to tolerate (and kind of even like) my cats.
My Guy doesn't get upset if I don't feel like cooking.   He takes me out.
My Guy knows EVERYONE.  I'm not kidding.  Everytime we travel, we run into someone he knows.
My Guy would talk to a fence post.
My Guy is an excellent teacher.  His EMT students pass their tests, get good jobs, and remember him forever.
My Guy couldn't live without his cell phone.
My Guy gets up in the middle of the night and goes back to work when they need him.
My Guy doubts himself sometimes.
My Guy does things like mow my BFF's daughter's yard just because it needs to be done.
My Guy can always fix my computer (even when I accidentally download malware).
My Guy has shown me how to use the tv remote a gazillion times and I still need help.
My Guy loves Jesus!
My Guy is far from perfect.
My Guy married a woman who is far, far from perfect.
I love My Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment