Tuesday, May 1, 2012






My favorite scripture is Micah 6:8 "He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you, but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"  When I remember those three things, when I DO justice, LOVE kindness, and WALK humbly, my life is GOOD!! 

What does this picture have to do with Micah 6:8?  I took this picture in April 2011 in Assisi.  The large building on the hill is the Basilica of Assisi.  This day, well, this day was GOOD.  This day was one of the GOODEST (yes, I know it should be "best") days of my life.  The little town of Assisi, on a hill, overlooking acres of olive groves and vineyards, is beautiful in an other-worldly way.  Will you think me odd if I tell you that I could feel God's presence that day?  I walked humbly, friends, and it was GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you taking note. Look forward to your talk about prep and reflections on Africa and humanity in general.

    ReplyDelete